Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Acne Chart

Most people if not everyone will find themselves suffering from an acne breakout at some point in their lives due to different reasons. Having acne doesn't necessarily mean your skin is dirty though so don't worry about it. Sometimes over cleansing can actually do your skin more harm than good, so be careful!

I recently found an acne chart online and I thought it was brilliant so I thought I would share it with you guys.  










Points to remember:


  • Drink 2 litres of water everyday if possible and eat healthily
  • Wash your face for at least one minute straight, two times a day
  • Never sleep with make-up on. 
  • Use sulfur-containing cleansers
  •  Retinoid cleansers contain ultra-high levels of vitamin A, which help to clean out clogged pores and dissolve away grime
  • Use a face mask 2-3 times a week.
  • Try tea tree oil because it's an antibacterial agent.
  • Use a toner after cleansing
  • Always apply a moisturiser
  • Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. 

If you have any other tips on getting rid of acne then let me know. Remember, everyone has acne at some point in their lives so don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal and it's easy to treat!



3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH HOW AMAZING IS THIS?

    I'm Mount Doom, Hahahahaha.

    I absolutely love this!

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this so much! I love how it gives you specific tips for specific spots. I'm the Major Payne. Hahaha. :-(

      xox

      Delete
  2. I have the third eye. hahaha

    Great post! x

    ReplyDelete