Wednesday 12 February 2014

Marc Jacobs Critters collection


Marc Jacobs Critters Collection

I seriously need one of these beauties in my life. I think I might buy myself one at the end of the month. I'm a lover of watches so these beauts are perfect. The prices range from £148 - £165 depending on where you get it from. If you have a look around, you might be able to buy it for less. I loved the white one the most, but I'd be tempted to buy them all. Maybe this can be my new goal? Buy all watches by the end of the year. I think I could do that! Haha. Here are the specifics of the watches, lovelies:

SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Packaging: Marc By Marc Jacobs packaging
Guarantee: Marc By Marc Jacobs 2 year guarantee
Case width approx: 22mm
Case depth approx: 9mm
Gender: Ladies
Strap type: Genuine leather strap
Strap colour: Any of the above colours
Water resistance50 metres
Clasp type: trap buckle
Movement: Quartz (battery)

Let me know what you think, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment