Saturday 8 March 2014

Girls: How to boost your confidence

I've decided to do something a little different for this post. This post isn't going to be all about beauty and fashion, this post is going to be all about confidence and great ways to boost it. After all, confidence is attractive! (Well, unless you're really cocky about it) I wanted to share some great confidence boosting tips with you and I really hope they help you or someone you may know. I've always been really quiet and shy and because of that nobody has noticed me. The older I get and the more I do, the more confident I'm getting and I've started to do things outside of my comfort zone which a year ago, I never would have done. I'm so much happier now! I'm wearing what I want, I'm wearing bright lipsticks, I've started talking to random people. I know those are just little things but I never would have done it a year ago. I felt comfortable just fitting in with the crowd and going unnoticed. Well not any more. We are all individuals and we all deserve to be noticed. Below are a few confidence boosting tips, enjoy lovelies! :-)

 Be sociable

People with low self-esteem isolate themselves from others quite often. Don't be afraid of meeting new people! If you see someone you think you'd get along with just go and talk to them. You have absolutely nothing to lose and more often than not, you'll regret it if you don't. Everyone gets nervous when they talk to new people, it's only natural. Don't let your fear of doing something stop you from living your life. 

Be ambitious

Set yourself a big goal and a deadline and try your hardest to achieve it. It might be hard to do but it'd be worth it in the end. If you want to lose some weight because it'd make you happy, do it. If you want to learn to play an instrument, do it. The world is your oyster, you just have to be brave enough to live your life. Achieving your goals will give you a positive change in your life and you'll be a lot happier. 

Do something notable

Try and do something that will make you different from everyone else. You could try and volunteer somewhere or show off your talents? There is so much you can do. Stand out from the crowd and make people notice you. 

 Go to the gym

Sport is one of the best things you can do if you have really low self esteem! Looking good on the outside is all about feeling good on the inside. If you feel comfortable in your own body it's a huge confidence boost! Try practising a new sport or even just spend a bit of time at the gym. You'll feel a lot healthier afterwards. 

No one is Perfect

Remember, nobody is perfect. We all have flaws and insecurities. Everybody hates something about themselves. You're not alone! But just because you hate something about yourself doesn't mean somebody won't love that "something" about you.  Just focus your attention on more important and positive things!



3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and especially this post. There's some great tips here. You're so sweet..thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true words! Much wisdom/intuition. Even if someone is introvert... being a little sociable and confident is good thing!

    And getting healthy never bad thing!

    ReplyDelete