Monday 10 March 2014

3 Day Juice Cleanse


Today I started a 3 day juice cleanse and I can honestly say it is amazing! I only started today and I already feel a lot better for it! You don't have to do the recipes which are shown above, you can add your own stuff into it as long as you only have fruit and vegetables. Juice cleanses are really good for you and can help you fit into your jeans, boost your mental clarity, improve the state of your skin, regulate digestion, and, most importantly, remove toxins from your system—which is the key thing.  The fact my skin would look better afterwards was reason enough for me to give it a go. 

It's easy to do. All you have to do is put all of your ingredients into a blender and hey  presto, you've got yourself a delicious drink which is incredibly healthy! It lasts for 3 days but you can do a 5 day cleanse. 

Let me know if you decide to give it a go and tell me some recipes you're going to try out. I'd love to hear from you all! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Today is the first day of me doing something like this but for 10 days! It's not easy at the moment, I just need to get over the first 2 days! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! the shopping list is so handy
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list is very handy! Great post!

    x

    ReplyDelete